Recipe By: Kristy Mason. Featured on Tuesdays With Thomas 8/4/20
- 3-4 tbsp Fig Balsamic
- 1 Onion, chopped or sliced
- 2 lb. Red Cabbage, sliced thinly
- Pepper, dashed to taste
- Using Sauté Setting, add sliced onions to instant pot with 4tbsp water and sauté for a few minutes. Then add red cabbage and stir for a few minutes.
- Turn off Sauté Setting, cook on high pressure for 5 minutes. Then Quick release after an additional 5 minutes.
- Once pressure has released, turn off pot then add fig balsamic and pepper to taste. Stir, and serve! Great as a side dish or served warm over rice, grain, or potatoes.