Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
Featured On Tuesdays With Thomas on 11/2/22
- 8 pitted dates, soaked in 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1 cup rolled oats, pulsed in a Vitamix until a coarse flour-like texture
- 1 banana (very ripe)
- 1 T. Vanilla
- 1 T. Simply Lemon Balsamic
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 6 drops Young Living Essential Oil – Vitality Lemon (food grade)
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 T. Poppy seeds
- 1 T. Chia seeds
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
- Soak 8 pitted dates in 1/2 cup plant based milk (set aside)
- In a food processor, Pulse 1 cup rolled oats until a coarse-like flour texture
- Add banana, Vanilla, Simply Lemon, lemon Juice, Essential Oil (Optional), Baking powder, and the soaked dates with the milk.
- Process until well mixed, then pour into a bowl
- Stir in Poppy seeds, Chia seeds, 2 cups whole rolled oats. Stir well.
- Drop into mini cupcake or brownie bite size pans (silicone is best-no oil needed). Sprinkle with poppy seeds
- Bake in a pre heated 350 degree oven for 20 min. check for doneness with a toothpick coming out clean (Note: If you make muffin size, they will need to bake longer.)
- Let them sit a few minutes until cool, they come out of the silicone better.
- If you would like, to serve, you could drizzle with the Simply Lemon Balsamic before serving.