- Butternut Squash, trimmed and diced
- Bunch of Radishes, trimmed and halved or quartered (optional: we used red peppers
- Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and halved
- Baby Potatoes, trimmed and halved
- Parsnips, trimmed and diced (optional: we used red carrots)
- Carrots, trimmed and diced
- Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil (for an SOS version, use Simply Lemon Balsamic)
- spices to taste (we added pepper)
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare all ingredients as listed above. Add all non-arugula ingredients to bowl or bag, toss until well coated.
- Spread on parchment lined cookie sheet and bake at 425 for 50 minutes or until golden brown, stirring half way through.
- Add Arugula to Salad Bowl, top with Roasted Vegetables and drizzle with Balsamic.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you want to celebrate all things grown in the earth without getting dirt under your fingernails, then this is one to try. All the flavors, all the colors, all the nutrition just waiting for your belly. Add or subtract as desired, if you love one more than another then feel free to go heavy with that ingredient. This entrée has no rules, just let your cravings guide your way! 🙂