Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 8 dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup plant based milk
- 1 banana (the more ripe the better), chopped
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Spice Balsamic
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice from Nick at localspicery.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- soak the pitted dates in the plant based milk, then set aside.
- In a food processor pulse 1 cup rolled oats until a course-like flour texture, then set aside.
- in a food processor blend banana, pumpkin, spices, balsamic, and baking powder until smooth.
- When smooth add the set aside dates and milk and blend for a few seconds. Then add the set aside processed oats and blend until mixed evenly.
- pour into a bowl and fold in remaining oats and most of the walnuts. drop into mini cupcake pans, and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mins, let cool and enjoy!