Recipe by: Karen Less
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 5/3/22
- 2tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp agave syrup (optional: sub maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard (we use Primo’s Garlic Mustard)
- 3 tbsp Premium White Balsamic (optional: sub Sweet Heat Balsamic for a different finish)
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in jar or bowl, chill or use immediately.
- Drizzle over your salad and enjoy!
1 thought on “Tahini White Balsamic Dressing”
Made this morning but had to make some changes as I do not have the Premium White Balsamic, so I substituted 2 Tbl. Colovita white balsamic, 1 Tbl. CA Lemon Balsamic, and 1 Tbl. liquid coconut aminos. Delicious! Look forward to my noon day salad! PS: I just ordered your Premium White Balsamic. Can’t get here fast enough!