Recipe by: Angela Mills
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 5/3/22
- 1/3 cup Premium White Balsamic
- black or white pepper to taste
- 1 large head of Broccoli
- 1 Shallot, diced small
- 1/3 cup Golden Raisins
- 2 tbsp Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- ½ cup Jackfruit
- 2 tbsp Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- Sautee Jackfruit in 2 tbsp Ruby Red Onion Balsamic for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut up the broccoli into small bite-size pieces and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the diced shallots, golden raisins, sunflower seeds.
- Toss to coat everything with the white balsamic.
- Let rest in the refrigerator for an hour to overnight.