Recipe by: Ethel Klimes
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 3/8/22
- 2 cups zucchini – peeled – about 1 large
- 3 – 4 TBL 7-Herb Italian Balsamic – to taste
- 1 TBL agave syrup
- ¼ – ½ TSP dried mustard
- 1 TBL nutritional yeast
- 1 clove of garlic – crushed
- ¼ TSP dried basil – save for end -optional
- ¼ TSP dried oregano – save for end -optional
- Blend together peeled zucchini, balsamic, nutritional yeast, mustard powder and agave syrup. Blend until very smooth. Transfer to a glass storage container.
- Add to zucchini mixture the crushed garlic, dried basil and dried oregano. Stir or shake well. Adjust the flavor to taste if necessary. (NOTE: It is important to add the crushed garlic AFTER the zucchini is blended. Blending the garlic will create a strong flavor that is not pleasant.)
- Serve as a green salad dressing, cold pasta salad or drizzle over roasted warm veggies.
- Store in the fridge up to 5 days.