Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook A Healthy Life
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas on 3/8/22
- ½ cup Water
- 1 lb. Portabella mushroom – sliced
- 2 TSP minced garlic
- 1-15 oz. can kidney beans – drained
- 1-15 oz. can pinto beans – drained
- 1-15 oz. can black beans – drained
- 1 heaping tsp Cumin
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 2 TBL Gilroy Garlic Balsamic
- 4 TBL 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic with small amount of water (add more as needed) until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer until warm and liquid is absorbed.
- Eat as a side dish or top a baked potato or rice.