Recipe By: Thomas and Ethel
Featured on Tuesdays with Thomas 5/4/21
- 1 med Onion, chopped
- 1 med Orange Pepper, chopped
- 1 med Zucchini, chopped
- 1 med Yellow Squash, chopped
- ½ lb Mushrooms, chopped-any variety you like
- 2 med Red Peppers, cut in half (for stuffing)
- 1 tsp Onion Granules
- 1 tsp Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tbsp Gilroy Garlic Balsamic
- 1 tbsp 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 cup Farro or Rice cooked
- Sprinkle of Showstopper Topper! from Nick at localspicery.com
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir and water-sauté onions and orange pepper till tender. Add mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, onion granules and lemon pepper continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add Gilroy Garlic balsamic and 7 Herb Italian Balsamic and cook till tender.
- In a bowl mix cooked farro, vegetables and nutritional yeast.
- Spoon in halved red peppers and sprinkle with Show Stopper.
- Bake on cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.