Recipe by Rita Rosenlieb, Featured On Tuesdays With Thomas 5/4/21
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic (or two cloves of garlic, chopped)
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, cut into small pieces
- 2 tsp. Sun Dried Tomato Powder from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tbsp. Italian Herb Blend from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tsp. Persian Lime Pepper from Nick at localspicery.com
- 1 tbsp. 7-Herb Italian Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Gilroy Garlic Balsamic
- 1 25.5oz jar of your favorite pasta/marinara sauce (I used Organic Muir Glen Tomato Basil)
- In 1/2 cup water, sauté all but the marinara sauce until all the veggies are tender.
- add pasta sauce can, heat through while stirring.
- Enjoy! Best served over pasta, baked potato, rice, or zucchini. I particularly enjoyed it over cubed and air fried zucchini.