Recipe by: Rita Rosenlieb
Facebook: A Healthy Life
- 5 cups Red Potatoes, cubed (remove any bad spots or eyes, leave skin on unless you prefer to peel them)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup Celery, chopped
- 2 mini-cucumbers, chopped small
- 1/2 cup Kale, chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 2tbsp mustard, liquid not dry
- 2 tbsp. Premium White Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Garden Dill Mustard Seed Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. Ruby Red Onion Balsamic
- Place cubed potatoes in a large pan and cover with water. Cook until done, drain, and let cool.
- Add in Onion, Celery, cucumbers, kale, and carrots. mix and set aside while you mix dressing.
- For Dressing: in a blender add walnuts, Balsamic, mustard, and Paprika with 1/2 cup water. Blend well and pour onto potato mixture.
- Mix everything well and serve! Optional: Refrigerate for a few hours and garnish with parsley and additional cucumber.